We are calling for submissions for the exhibition "CURATION FREE #2" to be held on May 6 and 7 at NEORT++, an art gallery in Bakurocho, Tokyo, which will consider new experiences in digital art.
This exhibition is the second installment of "CURATION FREE," a non-curatorial exhibition held at the end of last year.
During the exhibition period, works submitted to NEORT will be displayed in the NEORT++ space in Bakurocho, Tokyo.
We cannot predict how the exhibition will turn out, but we hope it will be a new experiment that respects the diversity of expression.
May 5, 2023 23:59 JST
May 6, 2023 14:00 JST - 19:00 JST
May 7, 2023 14:00 JST - 19:00 JST
NEORT++ in Tokyo
- Wall projection by 8 projectors
- Maximum size is 11012px × 1080px
- Each work is displayed for approximately 1 minute (repeated playback as many times as the number of works)
- Any work in any format that can be submitted to NEORT is acceptable.
- JS / GLSL
- Full screen representation（11012px × 1080px）
Either A or B below
- A. Display on 4 walls
- B. One display on the front
- Width: Any width within the range of 1080px - 3098px
How to participate
- Submit your work to NEORT with the following two tags
- Please note that it is not
- One of
day2 (representing the day of the exhibit)
- Submission of works that have already been published as NFT is prohibited.
- If a work is deemed unsuitable for exhibition, such as a work offensive to public order and morals, it may not be included in the exhibition.
- Depending on the contents of the submitted works, the exhibition method may be arranged.