Thank you for using our services, “NEORT” (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided by NEORT
Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "We"). Users shall use the Services in accordance with these
Article 1 Application
- This Terms shall apply to any relationship involving the use of the Services between users and us.
With respect to the Services, we may provide various rules (hereinafter referred to as the
"Individual Rules") such as the rules for use in addition to this Terms. The Individual Rules,
irrespective of their name, shall form part of this Terms.
- In the event the provisions of this Terms are inconsistent with the provisions of the Individual
Rules, the Individual Rules shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
- Users shall use the Services in accordance with the provisions of this Terms and shall be deemed to
have consented validly and irrevocably to this Terms by actually using the Services.
- If the user is a minor, such user must use the Services with the consent of the legal
representative, such as the person with parental authority (including consent to this Terms).
Article 2 Registration of use
- For the Services, the registration of use shall be completed by the applicant agreeing to this Terms
and applying for the registration in the manner specified by us, which should be approved by us.
We may not approve an application for a registration of use if we determine that an applicant has
any of the following reasons, and we shall not be obligated to disclose any such reason.
- Cases where false matters have been notified at the time of application for registration of
- In the event of an application by a person who has violated this Terms;
- Otherwise, if we determine that the registration of use is inappropriate.
Article 3 Management of User ID and Password
- The user shall, at its own responsibility, properly manage the User ID and password of the
- In no event may a user assign, rent or share a user ID and password to or with a third party. We
regard the user ID as being used by the user who has registered such user ID when the combination of
the user ID and the password which is logged in is the same as the registered information.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by any third
party unless we are willfully or grossly negligent.
Article 4 Prohibitions
Users shall not conduct the following acts when using the Services:
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or morality;
- Acts related to criminal acts;
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks or patents,
privacy rights, honorary rights, and other legal or contractual rights of us, other users or any
other third parties;
- Acts that destruct or disrupt the functionality of servers or networks of us, other users or any
other third parties;
- Acts that make commercial use of the information obtained by the Services;
- Acts of having a third party use or dispose of information obtained by the Services;
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Services;
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempting such access;
- Acts of unjustly collecting, accumulating, disclosing or providing any and all information
concerning other users, including personal information, registration status, and usage
- Acts that use the Services for unlawful purposes;
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users or any other third parties;
- Act of acting as another user or intentionally disseminating false information;
- Advertising, soliciting or conducting business on the Services not licensed by us;
- Acts of directly or indirectly benefiting anti-social forces in connection with our services;
- Any other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 5 Provision of Services
- The user must, at its own expense and responsibility, provide the necessary personal computers,
mobile phones, communications equipment, operational systems, communications means and power to use
- We may provide the Services, in whole or in part, only to those users who meet such conditions as we
deem necessary, such as age, identity verification, registration information or otherwise.
- We may change the contents of all or any part of the Services, suspend or interrupt the provision
thereof as we deem necessary, at any time without prior notice to users.
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties as a
result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services.
Article 6 Conditions of Use of the Services
- The "Content" means text, audio, music, images, video, software, programs, codes, and any other
information. "This Content" means Content accessible to users through the Services, and the "Posted
Content" means Content submitted, transmitted, and uploaded to the Services by users.
- Users may not reproduce, reproduce, alter, transfer this Content to a third party, or make any other
use of the Content that may prejudice intellectual property rights or other rights related to the
Content beyond the scope of access and use on the Services.
- Users shall ensure to us that the Posted Content which is submitted, transmitted and uploaded does
not violate any laws and regulations including copyright laws, and this Terms.
- We will take such necessary and appropriate measures as deleting the Posted Content without
notifying the user in advance if we determine that the user violates, or is likely to violate, laws
or regulations or this Terms by the Posted Content, or if any other business necessity arises.
However, we are not obligated to prevent or remedy any such breach.
- We are not obligated to back up the Posted Content.
- Users must indemnify us immediately in accordance with our claims if we incur any damages, either
directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the Services.
- User agrees to resolve any and all disputes with other users or third parties with respect to the
Posted Content between users or between users and third parties.
- Users retain the rights they have to the Posted Content and we do not acquire such rights. Provided,
however, that we may use and alter the Posted Content for free of charge to the extent deemed
necessary and appropriate for the provision, promotion, improvement, maintenance, advertising and
marketing of us or the Services (including omission of any part of the information or the author's
representation), and users shall grant to us such use or alteration (including sublicensing to any
third party affiliated with us).
Article 7 Restrictions on Use and Deletion of Registration
We may, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Services in whole or in part or delete the
registration as a user if the user falls under any of the following:
- In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of this Terms;
- Cases where a false fact is found to exist in the registered matters;
- In the event that a user does not respond to any communication from us for a certain period of
- When there is no login of the Service with a user ID registered for one year or more from the
last use of the Service;
- Otherwise, if we determine that the use of the Services is inappropriate.
We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by any act done by us under this
Article 8 No Warranties and Disclaimers
- We do not expressly or impliedly guarantee that there are no de facto or legal defects in the
Services (including, without limitation, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness,
validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, infringements of rights,
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused to users resulting from the Services. However, this
exemption does not apply if the agreement between us and the user regarding the Services (including
this Terms) becomes a consumer contract as provided in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the cases set forth in the preceding paragraph, we shall not be liable for any damage
(including the case where we or the user foresees or may foresee the occurrence of any damage)
arising from a special circumstance among the damage caused to the user by default or tort due to
our negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, for compensation for damage caused to the
user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence), the amount of usage
fees received from the user in the month in which such damage occurred shall be limited to the
amount of such damage.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may arise between a
user and other users or third parties with respect to the Services.
Article 9 Change of Content of the Services
We shall be able to modify the contents of the Services or discontinue the provision of the Services
without notice to users and shall not be liable for any damage caused to users.
We may, if we deem it necessary, modify this Terms (including the Individual Rules) at any time without
notifying users. In the event that the use of the Services commences after the amendment of this Terms,
such user shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms.
Article 11 Handling of Personal Information
We shall properly handle the privacy information and personal information obtained through the use of the
Article 12 No Assignment
Users may not assign or pledge to any third party any status relating to the use of the Services or any
rights or obligations under this Terms without our prior written consent.
Article 13 Governing law and jurisdiction
- This Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Services, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary
Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
Established February 18, 2019